Ozone Water Treatment
Waste water Treatment
- Oxidation decomposing of organic matter(BOD, COD)
-Waste water from food processing, marine product processing, leather processing and pharmaceutical companies
- Removal of phenol and cyanide(CN)
- Dyes and dyeing wastewater treatment
-Decolorization of dyeing wastewater and reduction of BOD and COD
- Do not generate carcinogens such as THM, which can be generated during chlorination.
- No secondary contamination due to overdosage
- Improve water quality by increasing dissolved oxygen(DO) in water.
- Sterilize virus and general bacteria in short period of time
- Removal of iron(Fe) and manganese(Mn)
- Oxidation and insolubilization with ozone -> Filtration
- Removal of taste and smell